TRULY SIMPLE DIGITAL MARKETING TIPS YOUR COMPETITORS MIGHT NOT BE AWARE OF…
Are you feeling like you’re falling behind the competition? It’s all too easy to feel this way but always remember that your weapons are your knowledge. But most of your competitors may not be aware of that. Here are some simple digital marketing tips that your competitors may not be aware of:
- Prior experience: This is a mistake that many business owners make – trying to do everything at once with little prior experience. You set up a rigorous blogging schedule about a topic that you haven’t properly researched into yet. And the worst thing is that you’ve never even used more than half of those social media platforms in the past. This would be too confusing and the worst mistake a new business owner can make is trying to manage too many new social media accounts all at once.
- Social Media Loyalty: Being consistent on social media will build you a loyal following.
- Consistent Blogging: Being consistent in your blogging will build you a loyal customer base and turn new, cold prospects into new buyers.
- Saving Money: Being consistent in SEO means that you’ll save money in the long run instead of relying too much on paid advertising.
- Moving too quickly: Too many small business owners try to do everything at once and fall flat on their faces.
- Aim for the right social media platform: As a new business owner, your aim should be to find your place on social media. This means that in the beginning you should focus only on the social media platforms that you’re feeling comfortable with.
- Notice Interactions: After marketing on all the social media platforms, note how many interactions you’re getting. For example, if Instagram isn’t giving you any response, then move on and focus on the platform that does.
- When to Rely on SEO: Every small business owner who ventures into the world of digital marketing tips has heard about SEO. But still, many of them shy away from it because they think it’s complicated and too time consuming. While both of these things may be true, SEO is still the best way to drive free traffic to your website.
- Influencer Marketing: Influencer marketing is relatively new in the reach of digital marketing tips. In fact, most of your competitions have probably never heard of it! And for the ones who have, they’re probably going about it the wrong way. But influencer marketing can be a very powerful tool when utilized correctly. It means that instead of marketing to your target audience directly, you pay or inspire influential people in your position to get the word out about you. When it comes to social media users, influencers are basically the strongest referrals that your business can get.
- Don’t underestimate having an Email List: An email list is probably one of the most valuable and responsive assets you can have. Many of your competitors aren’t even thinking about having an email list. Instead they make the mistake of thinking that they can get away with just building a social media following. No doubt, having a strong social media following is very important! But when it comes to turning cold prospects into paying customers, email marketing is one of the best ways to do it.
Alight Minds LLC. is offering full services of Digital Marketing. Take your business to the next level of Digital Transformation.